1. In what US city (cities) will you now find a piece of the old Berlin Wall?
2. What golf course in Scotland is considered the home of golf?
3. Who won this year’s US Tennis Open (2008)?
4. What is the nickname of the famous Aspen Mountain?
5. What is the other name for the Corcavado in Rio de Janeiro?
6. What is the name for the Chapel Hill/Raleigh/Durham area?
7. What is the other name for Alcatraz Island?
8. Who did my son pal around with after the All Star game in Anaheim?
9. Where did we see the most beautful blue horizon in Costa Rica?
10. On what hole did I almost make a hole in one at Pebble Beach?
11. Who are one of the two famous people I described?
12. What was our favorite dessert that we found in Spain?
13. What are the native people of Morocco called?
14. What family activity is the Sunriver Resort known for?
15. What famous artist has a museum in her honor in Santa Fe?
16. What is the feature of the Couer d’Alene Golf Course that is world famous?
17. Who is my favorite guy on the Travel Channel?
18. What is the entrance to Augusta National Golf Course and the Masters called?
19. What is the name of the famous, somewhat naughty tourist area in the city of Amsterdam?
20. Kohler remodeled his former dormitory for employees into a resort now called what?
1 Las Vegas, and the Newseum in Washington, DC 2 St Andrews 3 Roger Federer 4 Ajax 5 Christ the Redeemer 6 Triangle or Research Triangle
7 Pelican Island 8 Reggie Jackson, Mark McGwire, Bill Rigney, Dave Stewart, Mike Moore and Terry
Steinbach 9 The Nicoya Peninsula 10 the short par 3 7th hole of 95 yards 11 Ali and Bush 41
12 crepes with ice cream and grand marnier 13 Berbers 14 biking 15 Georgia O’Keefe
16 the island green 17 Andrew Zimmern 18 Magnolia Lane 19 Red Light District
20 The American Club