1. Find Waldo
4. Musical Instrument
6. Dog or cat
8. Bus or train ticket or pass
9. Football or basketball
10. Cool hat
11. A kiss
We challenged Scavenger Hunt teams to find these 20 items and take a photo of someone on their team with the item:
1. Tree with a trunk at least twice as wide as you (or a member of your traveling party).
2. Fully loaded roof rack.
3. Church steeple.
4. Town motto printed on a sign or archway.
6. Funny or elaborate mailbox.
7. Election sign.
8. Abandoned building.
9. Someone consulting a paper map.
10. Train or cable car not on tracks.
11. Statue made of wood.
12. Hat or headgear worn in the region you’re visiting.
13. A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny.
14. Lion, real or not.
15. Member(s) of traveling party in the water.
16. Musical instrument.
17. Restaurant sign advertising the “best” whatever.
18. Motel/hotel ice machine.
19. Roadside stand.
20. Something unusual that is not on the list.
Overseas: A building mural that is not graffiti; McDonald’s, Starbucks or other U.S.-based franchise with a sign or part of menu in foreign language.