We need some laughs during this pandemic. My suggestion, “have a heart!”
Top 10 Funny Valentine’s Day Bloopers by English Students
Here are the Top 10 funny mistakes and bloopers by English Language Students, about love and romance, for Valentine’s Day.
(We all make a lot of mistakes learning a new language, and some are going to be a little humorous to native speakers of that language. For instance… )
10. I fell in love with her the first time I sawed her.
9. He had such a worm heart.
8. We were two sheeps passing in the night.
7. We have hated each other for so long. I want to borrow the hatchet.
6. My dentist makes me blush twice a day.
5. I don’t know if he will propose, but I am expecting.
4. I have something exciting to tell you. My girlfriend and I got enraged last night!
3. The groom was wearing a very nice croissant.
2. He lifted the veal off her face and gave her a big kiss.
1. I think she is really glad she got marinated.
Some other innocent mistakes from new English from the pages of InnocentEnglish:
Recipes: Next, chop all the vegetarians into little pieces.
Health: It is dangerous to smoke while you are becoming pregnant.
Sports: It was so exciting to watch! The cheerleaders threw up high into the air.
Politics: The President got off the plane and gave a big kiss to the first ladder.
Grammar: Should I have a coma in the middle of this sentence?
Music: When he was through singing he had a standing ovulation.
Food: Do you like this food? I made it from scratching!
Parents: My bed has three blankets and a large guilt my parents gave me.
Weather: Rain makes old cars lust. So be careful about that. Once a car starts lusting, there’s no way to stop it!
Travel: You can’t sleep with me because it is too crowded. But you can probably sleep with my sister. That’s what most of my friends do when they visit.
Probably the most interesting Valentine’s Day celebrations we have experienced have been in Hawaii (a very big deal), and in Bangkok (an even bigger deal).